“A supplier notified us they had unintentionally added an undeclared dairy allergen in the recipe for our Grilled Filets and Grilled Nuggets,” the company said in a statement, adding that when it learned about the contamination, “we took immediate steps to notify guests of this temporary issue.”
“We are actively working with the supplier so this doesn’t happen again and to ensure the allergen is removed,” the company said. “We understand and take seriously the trust our guests place in us to make sure their food is how they expect it, and we apologize for this situation. Our priority is that our impacted guests can enjoy these products again soon.”
While the presence of dairy may not matter to some consumers, it can be dangerous to those with allergies.